With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I thought it would be fun to share this little quick and easy ice cube recipe.
Wait a second – did I actually just type “ice cube recipe”? Things are getting ridiculous.
I get it, it’s just ice, we can all manage it. But this ice uses pink champagne and raspberries, so it makes me feel like I put in a lot of effort to get fancy. It really does add a little extra something when serving a glass of champagne. It will keep your bubbly cool, without watering it down. Plus, it has pretty raspberries, which just add extra flavor and a pretty color to it all.
I got these cute little heart shape ice cube trays from IKEA, but any ice cube tray will work. You can also change it up by adding diced strawberries or swapping the pink champagne for traditional champagne or sparkly water (for the booze free kind).
This is perfect for a romantic date night at home or a girl’s night in!
- Heart (or any other shape) ice cube tray
- Pink Champagne
- Diced raspberries
- Wash and dry a handful of raspberries. Cut into smaller chunks.
- Place into ice cube trays, filling about 1/3 of the space. Add pink champagne of your choice. (I used Barefoot Moscato Pink Champagne)
- Place tray into fridge. Let it freeze.
- Once completely froze add to your champagne flute or cocktail glasses. Pour drink. Enjoy!