Planned on turning this pretty pallet to a coffee table but things didn’t work out.
Learning how to use tools.
Hard at work.
My new favorite sweater.
A beautiful morning for breakfast outside.
Over the weekend I ended up getting plenty done. Even started working on a few projects, including the Hubby’s new website and look for his company.
I also created a list of a few things I learned this weekend, just because.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. The day you are wearing safety goggles and a dust mask – you will see all your neighbors and probably get a few strange glances.
2. Sanding furniture down is fun. For like 20 minutes. Then it’s like a workout that will leave you aching the following day.
3. If you want to add color stain to your awesome pallet – don’t do it. You will be left disappointed (especially after spending 2 hours sanding it down). #fail
4. That long to-do list you have planned for the weekend, it’s not gonna get done. Just learn to deal with that and be happy with what was completed.
5. I am much better at making websites than DIY projects.
6. Wearing a sweater with a sparkly heart on Sunday morning will make you feel fancy and less grumpy.
7. I need a scarf-intervention. And probably a boot-intervention as well.
8. I much rather watch House Hunters than just about anything else on TV. Sad but true.
So how was your weekend? Also, for those DIY pros out there – any tips on where I can find a pallet? Most stores won’t let you take their pallets.
Now let’s get ready to make this week a good one!
Photos by Blush + Jelly