It’s Friday and I am totally exhausted. I might have little more than I can handle on my plate but I am slowly catching up. So I guarantee that this weekend will consist of plenty of coffee and computer time – but that’s ok. I like what I have to do so it makes working on the weekend a bit more appealing. :)
Besides working I plan on trying out some boozy pops for the first time. I think this crazy summer heat is a perfect excuse to sit outside with a fruity (and boozy) popsicle. Don’t you agree?
This Week on Blush + Jelly //
- CORIUMI Clutches are a must
Link Love //
- Mini Bow Studs from Kate Spade
- Breakfast nachos, it’s a thing. Do it!
- Need these fox hair pins in my life
- Stars are becoming my new fave pattern
Have a fun and safe weekend!