So today is my birthday. I am actually pretty excited about it. I always do the same thing – I begin freaking out at the beginning of the year about my birthday. Then half way through I start to realize how silly that is and begin to embrace the fact that I am blessed to have gotten a another year of life under my belt.
This year I decided to give myself a little challenge and create my very own 25 before 26 list. Basically starting today I have one year to complete these 25 goals that I’ve made for myself. Some take major planning while others just consist of me making a piñata! ;)
Of course, I had to post the list so you all make me accountable for doing everything on this list. Excited that you will all be joining me in this little adventure!
25 Before 26 List:
1. Make my very first batch of macarons
2. Knit something for a friend
3. Offer WordPress video tutorials on Jelly Design Studio
4. Make a new friend
5. Design and decorate a full dessert table
6. Do more DIY projects (Monthly)
7. Learn how to make Tumblr templates
8. Cook a full vegan meal (appetizer, main course, side dish, and dessert)
9. Take a calligraphy class
10. Watch Titanic (I’ve never seen the entire movie)
11. Dye my hair red!
12. Go to a yoga class
13. Make a piñata!
14. Be able to run a mile once again
15. Create my very own signature cocktail
17. Go to a concert
18. Make homemade raviolis
19. Discover a new city
20. Read at least 1 Harry Potter book
21. Learn how to fold an origami crane
22. Make homemade marshmallows
23. Watch the sunset and sunrise on the same day
24. Host or co-host a gathering
25. Be my own boss!
Have you made one of these lists? What did you put on it?
Wish me luck! ;)
Image by Blush + Jelly