Today’s challenge is making a little list of 9 things I love. This really isn’t much of a challenge – more like a fun list to share with you all. Hope you enjoy!
1. The Hubs – obvi (short for obviously…does it make me sound cool? Probably not if I have to ask…hehe) He is just an amazing person. He knows how to make me laugh, he can cheer me up no matter how bad my day has been, kills bugs and spiders, puts up with my crazy shenanigans and he is so smart (I love that!). I feel so blessed to have him as my darling Husband. :)
2. Luna The Pup – She is my darling little girl. Before Luna I never had a dog and didn’t know that I would love her this much. She is extremely spoiled and a perfect companion for any afternoon nap. I am pretty sure every time we throw a ball or rope she is thinking, “What the heck did you do that for? Do you really think I am going to get that? I think it’s time for a treat and a nap” At least, that’s how I feel anytime I try to get her to fetch.
3. Rainy Days at home – If it starts to rain all I want to do is be home snuggled in our comfy bed watching movies…and maybe eating some ice cream. Something about being home and listening to the rain is just so soothing.
4. Christmas Time – Before December hits I become like a little kid and go insane counting down for the holidays. I just love the entire season of getting together with loved ones, eating delicious Christmas meals at my parent’s home, wrapping up everything in gift wrap (remember my gift wrap paper obsession?), drinking hot cocoa, and making gingerbread houses and pies to share with friends and family.
5. Disney World – As a young child my parent’s took me once to Disney and I was pretty young so the memory was never fully there. At 18 I went with a fine young man (The Hubs who at that point in life was my boyfriend) to Disney World and I loved everything! The second I walked into the park I was amazed by every single thing. It was crazy and it’s one of those memories that I can recall vividly. I can not get enough of those parks.
6. My Family and Friends – My list of family and friends is not a very long one, but the ones on this list are all ah-mazing individuals that I love with all my heart. I am so lucky to have these people in my life.
7. Food – Ok this may sound weird, but I love everything about food. Besides how delicious it can be I love what food does. For me, food symbolizes getting together with people, experiencing new tastes, long talks over a plate of lasagna or some girl time while enjoying a slice of cake.
8. Baking – As much as I love eating food with others I also love to make food. I enjoy cooking every now and then, especially when I have time to get a little fancy with it – but I much rather bake. I love experimenting with new recipes and making desserts from scratch that I can share with my loved ones.
9. My Blog Friends – As most of you know I just started blogging this year and still pretty new to the blog world, but in this short period of time I have made some great friends. I haven’t met them in person but have had online chats, emails, and some phone calls and it amazes me how supportive they all are. I really love them all. :)
So these are some of the things that I love. Two of them involve food but I am sure that is no surprise to you. ;)
What are some of the things that you love?
Source: 1, 2, 4 by Blush + Jelly / 3