Ok, I will admit it because I feel that we can be honest with each other. I am in a stump – I was planning on writing about my dilemma with shorts and how the heck you wear them…until I realized that I’ve already talked about shorts (thank you trusty blogging calendar). That would be a bit repetitive, don’t cha think?
I decided to get a little help and do the “10 Day You Challenge” which I first spotted over at Melissa’s blog, Chic Likes. I won’t do this for 10 days straight, but every once in a while I will come back and do another part of it. Is that ok? I hope so because its half past midnight and making lists always helps me get some inspiration.
So here it goes – 10 Secrets About Me
1. I am terrified of flying. I will hyperventilate and will be on full panic mode throughout the entire flight. Especially during take off. Yes, I have sometimes even cried a bit. I will grip onto the person sitting next to me for dear life throughout the entire flight. It is ridiculous, especially because I am a grown woman but I can not control it.
2. I HATE (that’s a mean word, tremendously dislike) tomatoes. If it’s in my sandwich or on my meal I will not eat it. Anytime I have to cut a tomato it makes me cringe. Eek!
3. I’ve recently started listening to country music. I now have the country radio station programmed on my car radio. Just this past weekend I purchased my first country CD.
4. I have a thing for wrapping paper, specifically Christmas wrapping paper. Every year when it goes on sale I go insane and purchase tons of rolls, bows, and gift tags. I have to store all of this at my Mom’s house and when the Holidays arrive I take it to our tiny apartment and go insane wrapping everything that lands in my path. Our home turns into a mini North Pole factory.
5. If calories weren’t an issue I could definitely live off of Starbucks lattes and frappucinos.
6. While driving alone I love to sing real loud. It keeps me awake and makes me happy.
7. When I was in elementary school four of my girlfriends and I knew the entire dance routine to the Spice Girls “Wannabe” song. When they would come over my house we would practice until it would come out perfect. We never did the routine in front of others – it was just our thing.
8. I am extremely self-conscious about my legs. Just recently I began wearing dresses again but I have a hard time with any outfit that will show my legs. I am working on getting over this but it’s been a struggle.
9. I own over 50 pairs of shoes. I’ve been meaning to donate a few pairs but I am having trouble letting go.
10. I’ve always wanted to dye my hair bright red (like Hayley Williams). Maybe one day I’ll have what it takes. ;)
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of some random secrets of mine. Hopefully tomorrow I will be inspired once again. On the bright side, it seems that making this list has fixed my writer’s block.
Hope you have a wonderful day.